StoryFORMing is grounding me in my real-time response to the EU Referendum.
Here are the articles I've posted on Medium, since the EU Referendum results were announced on June 24, 2016.
- Skilled communication as a socially significant activity - 2 min read (Jun 28)
- Thank you for writing your MP - 2 min read (Jun 30)
- Open letter to MPs about the responsibility & limits of Parliament - 11-min read (Jul 3)
- #Brexit seen by a 12-year-old - 6-min read (Jul 7)
- A dozen points about democracy - 4-min read (Jul 13)
The result of my publishing has been a set of conversations that is leading me to spearhead an event on September 5, 2016 at Conway Hall. Planning, with Conway Hall's chief executive, Dr Jim Walsh kicked off last week. Here's the sketch that invites contributions.
Today my team and I filmed an hour long interview with philosopher AC Grayling. Professor Grayling is a key figure because of his quick response to the EU Referendum Results, an open letter hand delivered to all 650 Members of Parliament.